The Rampage Trio is a high energy, blues-rock dance band featuring singer-songwriter-guitarist, Brian M. Owens, singer-bassist, John Bridge, and singer-drummer, Mike Oppedisano. The band has five CDs to their credit, all on Metronome Records and is currently working on their sixth full length album:
• Sound Gadget (2008)
• Silvertone Sessions (2005)
• Let's Turn It Up! (2003)
• Road Shark (1997)
• Too Much To Drink (1995)
They also appear on the Boston Blues Society's 2001 compilation CD, Blues From The Hub.
The Rampage Trio has shared the stage with the Edgar Winter Band, Mountain, James Cotton, Joe Bonamassa, Otis Clay, Toni Lynn Washington, Popa Chubby, Nathan & The Zydeco Cha Chas, Buckwheat Zydeco, Candye Kane, Big Sandy & The Flyrite Boys, Duke Robillard, Terrence Simien, The Iguanas, Roomful of Blues, Sleepy LaBeef, Kid Ramos, The Fat City Band and Donna The Buffalo as well as other popular regional and national acts. Their music is played regularly on New England radio stations as well as stations across the country, Europe, Australia and Japan.
Here's what people are saying about The Rampage Trio:
• Blues critic Art Tipaldi writes: "Clean and concentrated... a high flying romp."
• Boston Blues News' Bill McGowan writes: "...meticulously crafted blues-rock workouts."
• Sound Check's Deb Catalano writes: "Swinging it up with their upbeat rootsy rhythms."
• Jam Magazine's Kris Garnjost writes: "The music on "Let's Turn It Up!" wants to make me move! A great collection of songs to keep a dance floor filled. Highlights include "Chocolate Cake," "Sweet Thing," "Take a Chance On Love" and "Let's Turn It Up!"
• WJUL Blues Deluxe DJ John Guregian in Boston says: "This is a great album!"
• KTDE DJ Frank Weber in California says: "One of my favorite bands. Keep making great music."
• Music Journalist Shaun McNamara writes: "The Rampage Trio is tight, with the kind of first call studio musician quality of the Blues Brother's Band. A seasoned band of veterans that really know how to play well together."
• Bull Run Restaurant owner/booking agent George Tocci said after a show with The Edgar Winter Band: "Thanks to you Brian. You guys did a great job... a great show all around."
The trio has received rave reviews for their live shows and recordings from local and national press.
The band has been featured on the cover of several prominent magazines.
Their songs can be found on-line at www.iTunes.com, Amazon.com, Spotify, www.CDBaby.com and other popular download sites.